A weekend without curling up on the couch watching movies warming up your chilly bones with a Jobedu blanket is like a Sunday without a cherry on top, bummer! That’s why we prepared a list of a few of the best movies of all-time that should be on your weekend watchlist. (SPOILER ALERT)
- Back to the Future (1985): The American science-fiction adventure comedy film starring Michael J. Fox as the teenager Marty McFly, who travels back in time to the year 1955, meets his future parents in high school and accidentally becomes his mother’s romantic interest. Christopher Lloyd portrays the eccentric scientist Dr. Emmett “Doc” Brown, Marty’s friend who helps him repair the damage to history by helping Marty cause his parents to fall in love. Marty and Doc must also find a way to bring Marty back to 1985.
- Blues Brothers (1980): Jake and his brother Ed paid a visit to the orphanage they grew up in only to find out that the orphanage was going to be sold and the only way to save it is to pay the $5000 worth of taxes due in 11 days, so they decided to stage a big gig to raise the money.
- Jurassic Park (1993): Entrepreneur John Hammond invites a team of experts, his investors’ lawyer, and his grandchildren to Isla Nublar for a pre-opening tour of Jurassic Park. When a corrupt employee turns oﬀ the park’s security system to steal dinosaur embryos, the park’s dinosaurs get loose, threatening the lives of everyone on the island and forcing Hammond to face the reality that his dream park may never open.
- E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (1982): This heartwarming masterpiece is one of the brightest stars in motion picture history. Filled with unparalleled magic and imagination, E.T. follows the moving story of a lost little alien who befriends 10-year-old Elliot.
- Jaws (1975): Jaws was an instant blockbuster, a phenomenon, and today it is still among the highest grossing films in motion picture history, acclaimed by critics and audiences alike. This timeless film continues to make entire generations afraid to go in the water.
Luckily, we’ve got you covered! You can find all of these movies designed on ultra-soft, 100% cotton t-shirts designed & produced proudly in the middle east! You can shop the collection and enjoy!